My Black History Month Bundle includes all FIVE of my murals, now in TWO sizes, plus my Mini Mural Set for the low price of $29.
Here’s a brief description of each (top to bottom):
• Gee’s Bend Mural, (25 and 36-page version), value of $8. The women of Gee’s Bend — a small, remote, black community in Alabama — have created hundreds of quilt masterpieces dating from the early twentieth century to the present. I created this quilt mural based on the look of one of the quilts, wobbly shapes and all.
• Faith Ringgold Mural, (25 and 36-page version), value of $8. Faith Ringgold is an artist best known for her narrative quilts. Tar Beach is one of her most famous, and depicts a young child flying over a New York bridge. This mural comes with some simple body shapes so students can color one to look like themselves and then add it to the finished mural.
• Barack Obama Mural, (25 and 36-page version), value of $8. Barack Obama served as the 44th President of the United States and was the first African American to assume the presidency. I created this mural to also continue my famous Americans series.
• Romare Bearden Mural, (25 and 36-page version), value of $8. Romare Bearden was an African-American artist who worked with many types of media including collage and oil painting. His subject matter encompassed a mix of Harlem, the rural south, jazz, and blues musicians and more.
• Lois Mailou Jones Mural, (25 and 36-page version) value of $8. Lois Mailou Jones was an prominent artist and the only African-American female painter of the 1930s and 1940s to achieve fame abroad. (1/10/2019 Update. The Lois Mailou Jones 25 page REV.pdf file has a correction to the original. Please disregard the bundled 25 page file.)
• Black History Mini Mural Set, (9-page version) value of $8. This set includes all five of the above murals in a 9 page size.
FOR BEST SHOPPING AND DOWNLOAD RESULTS
1. Visit Account page and create an account with your own password.
2. Add product to cart and “Proceed to checkout”.
3. Click on Terms and Conditions and “Proceed to PayPal”.
4. Log in to use PayPal OR “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
5. Enter credit card info and “Pay Now”.
6. Return to Art Projects for Kids and log in using your name and password. View account page for all your download links.
If your purchase is lost, deleted or damaged and you need a replacement, email firstname.lastname@example.org for same day assistance.