A Chuck Close for kids project could include my large scale mural template, much in the style of the artist’s own work.
Chuck Close has an amazing life story of overcoming all odds after a blood clot left him nearly paralyzed and confined to a wheel chair. His response was to strap a brush to his wrist and keep on painting.
I created this drawing of Mr. Close’s face so his technique could be applied to his own likeness, much in the way he did for his friends in his work. There are many possibilities for filling the squares (paint, color, black and white patterns) all of which I am sure would be a lovely tribute to this man’s contributions to the art world.
PDF FILE INCLUDES:
• Mural pages (8.5″ x 11″) to make a 30 page mural
• Assembly instructions
• Coloring Guide
• Single Page version of mural
30 Coloring Pages: 41″ x 51″
RECOMMENDED MEDIA: Portfolio Oil Pastels, 24 pack
FOR BEST SHOPPING AND DOWNLOAD RESULTS
1. Visit Account page and create an account with your own password.
2. Add product to cart and “Proceed to checkout”.
3. Click on Terms and Conditions and “Proceed to PayPal”.
4. Log in to use PayPal OR “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
5. Enter credit card info and “Pay Now”.
6. Return to Art Projects for Kids and log in using your name and password. View account page for all your download links.
If your purchase is lost, deleted or damaged and you need a replacement, email email@example.com for same day assistance.
Note: This post contains an affiliate link.