Here are 20 fun and easy clay projects for kids from my friend and renowned Santa Cruz ceramic artist, Jenni Ward.
Jenni has shared her clay projects with children for over 20 years, and is happy to share some of her favorites. If you like to work with clay, but need some new ideas with clear visual instructions, then this is the book for you.
Note: This is a compilation of Jenni’s Create with Clay 1, 2, 3 and 4. So if you bought those books already, the content is the same.
PDF FILE INCLUDES
Textured Turtle • Ice Cream Bowl • Textured Box • Hand Bowl • Patterned Pencil Holder • 3D Shape People • Pinch Pot Monster • Mug with Mugs • Fishie • Textured Frame • Flying Pig • Bird Nest • Puppies • Tea Cups • Word Magnets • Sunflower • Bear • House Numbers • Burgers • 3D Letters
TOTAL PAGES: 89
FOR BEST SHOPPING AND DOWNLOAD RESULTS
1. Visit Account page and create an account with your own password.
2. Add product to cart and “Proceed to checkout”.
3. Click on Terms and Conditions and “Proceed to PayPal”.
4. Log in to use PayPal OR “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
5. Enter credit card info and “Pay Now”.
6. Return to Art Projects for Kids and log in using your name and password. View account page for all your download links.
If your purchase is lost, deleted or damaged and you need a replacement, email firstname.lastname@example.org for same day assistance.
Submit your review