The home made journals are created from:
• 6″ x 9″ rectangles cut from old boxes (Cereal boxes recommended)
• 9″ x 12″ art paper cut in half
• Book rings
• 2-hole punch from Staples
PDF FILE LESSONS INCLUDE:
• Six Art Elements lessons: Line, Shape/Form, Space, Color, Value and Texture
• Six lessons inspired by famous artists: Delaunay, Robert Indiana, Matisse, Magritte, Mondrian, and Picasso
FINISHED ART DIMENSIONS: 6″ x 9″
FOR BEST SHOPPING AND DOWNLOAD RESULTS
1. Visit Account page and create an account with your own password.
2. Add product to cart and “Proceed to checkout”.
3. Click on Terms and Conditions and “Proceed to PayPal”.
4. Log in to use PayPal OR “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
5. Enter credit card info and “Pay Now”.
6. Return to Art Projects for Kids and log in using your name and password. View account page for all your download links.
If your purchase is lost, deleted or damaged and you need a replacement, email email@example.com for same day assistance.