Think of a giant four seasons coloring book and you get something like my collaborative tree project.
Many students learn about seasons throughout the school year, so I made a mural that can be adjusted to follow along. After a large tree is completed, different leaves (included in file) are colored in, cut and mounted to show the changes that occur in spring, summer and fall.
PDF FILE INCLUDES:
• 24 Tree Coloring Pages (8.5″ x 11″)
• 3 Leaf Coloring Pages (8.5″ x 11″)
• 1 Apple Coloring Page (8.5″ x 11″)
• Assembly instructions
• Coloring Guide
• Single Page Version
FINISHED DIMENSIONS: 45″ x 40″
RECOMMENDED MEDIA: Portfolio Oil Pastels, 24 pack
FOR BEST SHOPPING AND DOWNLOAD RESULTS
1. Visit Account page and create an account with your own password.
2. Add product to cart and “Proceed to checkout”.
3. Click on Terms and Conditions and “Proceed to PayPal”.
4. Log in to use PayPal OR “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
5. Enter credit card info and “Pay Now”.
6. Return to Art Projects for Kids and log in using your name and password. View account page for all your download links.
If your purchase is lost, deleted or damaged and you need a replacement, email firstname.lastname@example.org for same day assistance.
Note: This post contains an affiliate link.