Here’s an easy Christmas crafts to make with those leftover pencils that are a bit too awkward to hold, but too cute to throw away.
- 10 used pencils (Ticonderoga brand will get you the pretty yellow color)
- Craft Sticks*
- Craft Glue*
- String (optional)
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Glue 10 sticks together to make a star shape. Let dry until the shape is firm. If you can pick it up and all the joints stay in place, it is good to go.
- Sharpen the 10 pencils a bit so they are all the same length as one of the sticks.
- Glue pencils on the sticks with the eraser ends touching each other. Let the star dry again for several hours.
- Tie a string to hang your star someplace special!