Want the maximum viewing for plant experiments? Try growing beans in a CD case. You can easily see the root development.
• Old CD Jewel Case
• Potting soil
• Bean seeds, small
• Rubber band
1. Remove all inserts in the case. They should just pop out.
2. Moisten potting soil and place in bottom of open case.
3. Add several bean seeds in the dirt and close the tray.
4. Add a rubber band to keep the case closed.
5. Place the case in indirect light. If the dirt gets dry, open up and drip more water on it.
Note: This post contains an affiliate link.