If you add a few extra details to a simple snowman drawing, you can add a bit of whimsy, no matter what media you choose to use.
My snowman drawing was made on black paper and traced with white glue. After the glue dries, the art can be colored in with chalk or color sticks.
- Download Snowman Tutorial
- Black card stock paper
- White glue
- Chalk pastel or Crayola Color Sticks
- Use a pencil to draw the snowman on black paper as shown in the PDF tutorial.
- Trace the drawing with solid lines of white glue. IMPORTANT: Dry the drawing on a flat surface to keep the glue from running on the paper.
- Let the glue dry overnight until it is clear.
- Color around the lines with chalk pastels or Crayola Color Sticks. Rub the color off the glue lines if necessary, a tissue will do the trick.
Note: This post contains an affiliate link.