This step by step rooster drawing is great for kinders as it talks about circles, squares and triangles. Add some crayon lines before you paint and you get a very pretty watercolor resist rooster.
• View and download Rooster Tutorial
• Multimedia or watercolor paper
• Half circle and square templates for young students (optional)
• Permanent Sharpie marker
• Liquid watercolor
1. Draw the rooster as shown with a pencil.
2. After step 7, trace all the lines with a black permanent marker.
3. As shown in step 8, add detail lines with crayons.
4. Paint with liquid watercolor paints.