How to Draw
Get a collection of fun and easy tutorials all in one ebook!
• Take the mystery out of drawing with clear step by step instructions
• Choose from a collection of animals, landscapes, buildings projects and more
• Print your own sleeve art to make your own binder
Looking for step by step drawing tutorials for kids?
This jumbo ebook is a collection of 200 of my favorite tutorials created in over the twenty years of drawing with children in an elementary school. I worked with kinder through 5th grade and learned what worked, and what didn’t, and what supported the best results for the most students possible. You can keep this as an ebook or print to make your own binder, as all the artwork is included.
An overview of the categories are below, but you can also see the exact directory by clicking HERE.
Animals • Reptiles • Fish • Insects • Birds • Buildings • Landscapes • Plants • People • Transportation • Holiday • Misc.
This download include two covers, one to fit a standard binder, and one to fill the wider cover of a 3″ binder. Print and hole punch all the pages for a compact binder or add sleeve protectors to create a jumbo book – whatever works best for you.
How To Buy
• To buy this ebook as a guest, simply add the item to your cart, use a credit card or PayPal, and you’ll be sent a page with download links.
• If you would like to buy this eBook so it may be downloaded whenever you want from your own account page, you need to take one extra step first. Create an account, log in and then make your purchase. This is recommended for larger purchases as emailing replacement items later on can often exceed email size limitations.
• If any files become lost or damaged somehow, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for replacements.