Make a your own Canadian flag to commemorate many Canadian holidays.
Just print, color and tape together for a quick and easy classroom mural that finishes in no time.
Especially if everyone works together.
Canada Day is celebrated every July 1st, so I’m offering a Canadian Flag Mural for my friends up north.
PDF FILE INCLUDES:
• 28 Coloring Pages (8.5″ x 11″)
• Assembly instructions
• Coloring Guide
• Single Page Version
FINISHED DIMENSIONS: 54″ x 34″
FOR BEST SHOPPING AND DOWNLOAD RESULTS
1. Visit Account page and create an account with your own password.
2. Add product to cart and “Proceed to checkout”.
3. Click on Terms and Conditions and “Proceed to PayPal”.
4. Log in to use PayPal OR “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
5. Enter credit card info and “Pay Now”.
6. Return to Art Projects for Kids and log in using your name and password. View account page for all your download links.
If your purchase is lost, deleted or damaged and you need a replacement, email firstname.lastname@example.org for same day assistance.
Note: This post contains an affiliate link.