Day of the Dead Mural
Make your own large scale mural to commemorate Day of the Dead celebrations.
This PDF download includes:
- 9 page template (21″ x 31″ mural)
- 16 page template (24″ x 36″ mural)
- 25 page template (32″ x 48″ mural)
- Assembly instructions
- Coloring Guide
The annual Mexican celebration, Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead), is a time when families gather to honor and remember deceased loved ones. Now it’s easy to make your own large scale mural to help celebrate this special day.
This Dia de los Muertos Mural Template comes with the line art to make three different sizes of murals. Just print the pages, trim to the edges, and have your students color away. You can either tape the pages together from behind, or glue them to a larger sheet of butcher paper.
These murals make for great collaborative classroom projects. It’s easy for each student to work on their own page, and quickly see how what can be produced when everyone works together.
Large Scale Printing
For large scale black and white printing, see your local Staples store and ask about their Blueprints printing. You can upload the single page version that is the last page of the download, and ask for a print up to 36 x 48 in size. Prices start at $8.40
Recommended Art Supply*
Stabilo Power Wallet Markers are the markers of choice for this project. They have a wide range color colors, clear interchangeable covers, good tips and even last awhile if left uncapped. They are the perfect media for this detailed coloring project. *Amazon affiliate link.
How to Buy
• To purchase this template as a guest, simply add the item to your cart, use a credit card or PayPal, and you’ll be sent a page with download links.
• If you would like to buy this template so it may be downloaded whenever you want from your own account page, you need to take one extra step. Create an account first, then log in and make your purchase. You will still get an email with a download link, but the file will also be available on your account page, whenever you log in.
• If any files become lost or damaged somehow, please email [email protected] for replacements.