Celebrate Earth Day projects for kids on April 22 with my floral mural template. Roses, daisies, tulips, it’s got then all.
Have each student color a page, tape it back together, and you’ll have a large, beautiful mural in no time.
PDF FILE INCLUDES:
• Mural pages (8.5″ x 11″) to make a 25 page mural
• Mural pages (8.5″ x 11″) to make a 36 page mural
• Assembly instructions
• Coloring Guide
• Single Page version of mural
• 25 Coloring Pages: 36″ x 48″
• 36 Coloring Pages: 43″ x 58″
RECOMMENDED MEDIA: Portfolio Oil Pastels, 24 pack*
*The above product link is a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
FOR BEST SHOPPING AND DOWNLOAD RESULTS
1. Visit Account page and create an account with your own password.
2. Add product to cart and “Proceed to checkout”.
3. Click on Terms and Conditions and “Proceed to PayPal”.
4. Log in to use PayPal OR “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
5. Enter credit card info and “Pay Now”.
6. Return to Art Projects for Kids and log in using your name and password. View account page for all your download links.
If your purchase is lost, deleted or damaged and you need a replacement, email email@example.com for same day assistance.