Now you can try out one of my Earth Day printables and see how easy it is to make large, colorful murals for your home or classroom.
This mini Earth Day mural has just nine pages, but it will show you how my larger ones work.
• Nine mural pages (8.5″ x 11″)
• Assembly instructions
• Stabilo Markers, recommended
• Card stock paper recommended
• Paper cutter or scissors
• Masking tape
FINAL DIMENSIONS: 24″ x 30″
FOR BEST SHOPPING AND DOWNLOAD RESULTS
1. Visit Account page and create an account with your own password.
2. Add product to cart and “Proceed to checkout”.
3. Click on Terms and Conditions and “Proceed to PayPal”.
4. Log in to use PayPal OR “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
5. Enter credit card info and “Pay Now”.
6. Return to Art Projects for Kids and log in using your name and password. View account page for all your download links.
If your purchase is lost, deleted or damaged and you need a replacement, email firstname.lastname@example.org for same day assistance.
Note: This post contains an affiliate link.