There’s nothing like making art that matches what is going on outside, so here’s a collection with all kinds of spring projects, be it a rainy or sunny day.
Projects included: Atomic Dandelions, Bird in a Cage, Bumble Bee Painting, Chagall Upside Down, Hen Collage, Hundertwasser Flowers, Line Art Bunny, Little Houses, Magritte Eye, Mushroom Painting, Pattern Flowers, Prickly Cactus, Running Rabbit, Shaded Flowers, Splashing Boots, Spring City, Sunflower Up Close, Umbrella Patterns, Watering Can Flowers, Windy Kites
SPRING PROJECTS EBOOK PDF INCLUDES
- 20 drawing projects with finished sample, line drawing sample and step-by-step tutorials
- Binder and spine art, so you can create your own binder as shown above
- Total pages: 87
RECOMMENDED ART SUPPLIES (Including those for making Recycled Art Journals)
- Drawing and Watercolor paper, 9″ x 12″
- Book Rings, 1.5″ *
- Permanent markers, black, fine tip and ultra fine tip
- Watercolor paint, liquid
- Pencil crayons
- Tempera paint sticks
*The above product link is a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
FOR BEST SHOPPING RESULTS
- Please visit Account page and create an account with your own password before placing an order.
- Add product to cart and “Proceed to checkout”.
- Click on Terms and Conditions and “Proceed to PayPal”.
- Log in to use PayPal OR “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
- Enter credit card info and “Pay Now”.
- Return to Art Projects for Kids and login using your name and password. View account page for all your download links.
If your purchase is lost, deleted or damaged and you need a replacement, email firstname.lastname@example.org for same day assistance.