I created a Seurat “Sunday in the Park” mural template to help teach pointillism for kids. Use his technique or just paint to appreciate his composition.
In the late 1800’s, a French artist named Georges Seurat painted his very large “Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte”. It actually took him two years to complete what is widely considered his masterpiece. Seurat is noted for developing pointillism, a technique where a lot of tiny dots are combined to form a picture. This technique relies on the ability of the eye and the mind of the viewer to mix the colors. NOTE: I used my favorite Portfolio brand oil pastels in my sample.
PDF FILE INCLUDES:
- 28 Coloring Pages (8.5″ x 11″)
- Assembly instructions
- Coloring Guide
- Single Page Version
FINISHED DIMENSIONS: 55″ x 40″
FOR BEST SHOPPING AND DOWNLOAD RESULTS
1. Visit Account page and create an account with your own password.
2. Add product to cart and “Proceed to checkout”.
3. Click on Terms and Conditions and “Proceed to PayPal”.
4. Log in to use PayPal OR “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
5. Enter credit card info and “Pay Now”.
6. Return to Art Projects for Kids and log in using your name and password. View account page for all your download links.
If your purchase is lost, deleted or damaged and you need a replacement, email firstname.lastname@example.org for same day assistance.
Note: This post contains an affiliate link.