This fun color lesson project shares how complementary colors make each other look brighter. Fill in a traced hand with a pattern of warm colors, and finishing each outside ring with the matching complementary color. The result is a “warm” hand in front of a very contrasted “cool” background. A fun and educational coloring lesson that also creates a sweet keepsake.
PDF File Includes
- Teacher instructions
- Student tutorial
- Color wheel, including pages for Primary Colors, Secondary Colors, Warm Colors, Cool Colors and Complementary Colors
- Eight 8.5″ x 11″ Coloring templates backgrounds (Heart, Circle, Hexagon, Diamond for left and right hand)
- Full page sample for display
Bonus Project: Patterned Hands
The pdf file includes the lined background template, and lots sample patterns. Students also have a choice in coloring positive or negative hands, both which make a striking work of art.
How To Buy this Ebook
• To purchase this template as a guest, simply add the item to your cart, use a credit card or PayPal, and you’ll be sent a page with download links.
• If you would like to buy this template so it may be downloaded whenever you want from your own account page, you need to take one extra step. Create an account first, then log in and make your purchase. You will still get an email with a download link, but the file will also be available on your account page, whenever you log in.
• If any files become lost or damaged somehow, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for replacements.