Try these easy Christmas drawings from my latest how to draw ebook for some special holiday projects. Keep them in your Recycled Art Journals or turn them into some pretty holiday cards.
Designed to work with my Recycled Art Journal system, these 24 Christmas tutorials come with a finished color sample, full size line drawing, step-by-step tutorial, and a grid paper template.
Included are tutorials for a: Ballerina, Candle, Cardinal, Christmas Elf, Christmas Tree, Elf Legs, Gingerbread Cookie, Gingerbread House, Grinch Baby, Grinch Face, Nutcracker, Penguin, Pickup Truck, Poinsettia, Rudolph, Santa, Santa Face, Sleigh, Snowman, Stockings, Sweater, Teddy Bear, Town, Toy Soldier.
DRAW CHRISTMAS EBOOK PDF INCLUDES
- 24 drawing projects with finished sample, line drawing sample and step-by-step tutorials
- 3 coloring pages
- Binder and spine art, so you can create your own binder as shown above
RECOMMENDED ART SUPPLIES (Including those for making Recycled Art Journals)
- Drawing paper, 9″ x 12″
- Book Rings, 1.5″
- Permanent markers, black, fine tip and ultra fine tip
- Stabilo Power Max Markers
FOR BEST SHOPPING RESULTS
- Please visit Account page and create an account with your own password before placing an order.
- Add product to cart and “Proceed to checkout”.
- Click on Terms and Conditions and “Proceed to PayPal”.
- Log in to use PayPal OR “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
- Enter credit card info and “Pay Now”.
- Return to Art Projects for Kids and login using your name and password. View account page for all your download links.
Note: This post contains affiliate links.
If your purchase is lost, deleted or damaged and you need a replacement, email firstname.lastname@example.org for same day assistance.