Christmas How to Draw
Each of the drawing projects inside this ebook include a:
- Step-by-step Tutorial
- Finished sample drawing
- Sample Line drawing for reference
There’s even cover art to print and make your own binder like this one!
Ballerina, Candle, Cardinal, Christmas Elf, Christmas Tree, Elf Legs, Gingerbread Cookie, Gingerbread House, Grinch Baby, Grinch Face, Nutcracker, Penguin, Pickup Truck, Poinsettia, Rudolph, Santa, Santa Face, Sleigh, Snowman, Stockings, Sweater, Teddy Bear, Town, Toy Soldier.
How To Buy
• To purchase this ebook as a guest, simply add the item to your cart. You can use a credit card or PayPal, and you’ll be sent a page with download links.
• To buy this ebook so it may be downloaded whenever and wherever you want, you need to take one extra step.
- Create an account first.
- THEN log in and make your purchase.
You will still get an email with a download link, but the file will also be kept for easy access on your account page. Opening an account AFTER you make a purchase does not allow this process to happen.
• If any files become lost or damaged, please email email@example.com for replacements.
These tutorials are sized for a 6″ x 9″ sheet of paper for three different reasons.
- This particular size fits into my Recycled Art Journal System, if students would like to keep the art in their journal.
- The size is easy to adapt into a holiday card. Just fold a sheet of 9″ x 12″ drawing paper in half and students can draw on front or the inside.
- A smaller size is easier for most students to draw and color in one class session.