Try giving your kindergarten art projects a new look by working with a long and narrow paper. My new eBook features 12 projects that feature this fun format for grades K-2.
Designed for 6″ x 18″ paper (cut from 24″ x 18″), all the projects give young ones more room to work, and may be folded when complete to fit into my 6″ x 9″ Art Journal System, which you can read more about HERE.
EXTRA LONG ART JOURNAL PDF INCLUDES
- 12 Art Journal Projects: one line drawing, three color mixing, one collage, six how to draw, one tissue painting
- All templates needed and complete tutorials
- Cover art, including spine, so you can create your own binder just like mine
- BONUS journal cover tutorial, for older students
RECOMMENDED ART SUPPLIES
- Drawing or construction paper, 18″ x 24″
- Book Rings, 1.5″
- Permanent markers, black, chisel tip
- Permanent markers, black, fine tip and ultra fine tip
- Stabilo Power Max Markers
- Spectra Art Tissue, bleeding art tissue, assorted colors
FOR BEST SHOPPING RESULTS
- Please visit Account page and create an account with your own password before placing an order.
- Add product to cart and “Proceed to checkout”.
- Click on Terms and Conditions and “Proceed to PayPal”.
- Log in to use PayPal OR “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
- Enter credit card info and “Pay Now”.
- Return to Art Projects for Kids and log in using your name and password. View account page for all your download links.
Note: This post contains affiliate links.
If your purchase is lost, deleted or damaged and you need a replacement, email firstname.lastname@example.org for same day assistance.