Say yes to stick figures and easy paintings for kids. Students can concentrate on their painting skills for this one.
- Multimedia or watercolor paper
- Sharpie marker, chisel tip
- Liquid watercolor paint (I like this Sargent brand)
- Students draw themselves in stick figure form.
- The drawing is traced with a chisel tip black Sharpie marker for a bold line.
- Using a small or medium brush, the body is traced with liquid watercolor paint. The first outline is around the body, and then progresses outward. Colors that bleed together are fine, but white spaces between the lines are not allowed. Student’s name may be added at the top when complete.