This step by step tutorial will teach you how to draw an Ornithomimus, one of your more unusual looking dinosaurs.
Ornithomimus was a dinosaur which looked very much like an ostrich. It had a toothless beak, a long neck but small head, big eyes and long legs. It was about 12 feet long, 6 feet tall and probably weighed around 300 pounds.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw an Ornithomimus
- Make guidelines. Draw an oval.
- Attach a neck.
- Add the head.
- Add a tail and neck details.
- Start the tops of the legs.
- Finish the legs and feet.
- Draw two front arms.
- Draw an interesting background.
- Trace with a marker and color with crayons.