Learn how to draw a stegosaurus with all the cool plates along his back and tail. He’s got a fierce look that is all his own.
- Stegosaurus PDF Tutorial
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Stegosaurus
- Fold to make guidelines. Draw a circle.
- Add a tail.
- Draw the top of the neck and head.
- Finish connecting the head to the body.
- Draw two legs as shown, and add an eye.
- Start the spikes with radial lines.
- Add plate shapes around the lines. Add the remaining leg lines.
- Draw more plate lines and spikes on the tail. Add a background.
- Trace with a marker and color with crayons or pencil crayons.