A certain hot dinosaur movie may be creating some interest in how to draw a velociraptor. Follow this step by step tutorial to draw a pretty cool looking one.
This guy is made from lots of curvy shapes, so I tried to keep this tutorial with as simple as possible, without losing any of his fierceness. After all, according to Jurassic Park, he’s supposed to be the most intelligent of his species. He needs to keep that mean and lean look that he’s famous for.
*The above product link is a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
Draw a Velociraptor
- Draw a tilted oval.
- Add the tail.
- Erase the line, start the head.
- Finish the head and erase the extra line.
- Draw the eyebrow, add the eye and teeth.
- Start the back legs.
- Finish the legs, erase the extra lines.
- Draw the front arms and add a background.
- Trace with a marker and color.