Learn how to draw a Spinosaurus for some adventure back in time. This tutorial will show you how, with step by step directions.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour and 45 minutes.
How to Draw a Spinosaurus
- Draw an oval.
- Attach a head shape to the left.
- Draw a tail on the right.
- Attach two legs below.
- Draw an arm and a spine shape.
- Add teeth and an eye to the head.
- Erase all the extra lines that are shown as gray.
- Add a background.
- Trace with a marker and color.