Learn how to draw a T-Rex in nine simple steps. He is probably the most well-known dinosaur due to his size, ferocious nature and movie appearances.
After years of drawing with young children, I’ve learned that they still love to draw these creatures, they just need a simpler approach them than most drawing books offer.
Tip: Try to pay attention to all those curves in his arms and legs. You really want your T-Rex to look like he has lots of muscles.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a T-Rex
- Make guidelines. Draw an oval body.
- Draw the curvy tail on the right side.
- Draw the top and bottom of the head.
- Add the mouth. Erase some of the oval body.
- Draw the top of the back legs.
- Add the feet and toes.
- Draw the front arms. Add an eye and teeth.
- Erase inside of the arms. Draw a background.
- Trace with a marker and color with crayons.