Here’s a pretty fierce way to draw a dinosaur head. It’s one way to make sure you get to see all his teeth.
Here’s a pretty fierce way to draw a dinosaur head. It’s one way to make sure you get to see all those sharp teeth. This step by step tutorial is based off the head of a velociraptor.
The velociraptor is one of the most well known dinosaurs thanks to films like Jurassic Park. These creatures were believed to hunt in packs like today’s wild wolves. Their razor sharp teeth and quickness made them a predator to be reckoned with!
- Draw a Dino Head PDF Tutorial (click to download a PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 1 hour.
Draw a Dinosaur Head
- Make guidelines. Draw a curve as shown.
- Continue the line down to make the nose.
- Continue the line to draw the mouth.
- Add the chin below.
- Add top and bottom row of teeth.
- Finish body and mouth lines.
- Draw the eye.
- Finish eye and details. Draw a background.
- Trace with a marker and color.