Here’s a pretty fierce way to draw a dinosaur head. It’s one way to make sure you get to see all his teeth.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
Draw a Dinosaur Head
- Make guidelines. Draw a curve as shown.
- Continue the line down to make the nose.
- Continue the line to draw the mouth.
- Add the chin below.
- Add top and bottom row of teeth.
- Finish body and mouth lines.
- Draw the eye.
- Finish eye and details. Draw a background.
- Trace with a marker and color.