Learn how to draw a diplodocus, and keep his head and tail on one piece of paper. Even if he once was the world’s longest animal.
This tutorial takes a different point of view by having the diplodocus rather stacked with his head and tail wrapping around his body. The original drawing idea came from a site called “Hello Kids”, I just added the extra drawing steps to my tutorial.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
Draw a Diplodocus
- Make guidelines. Draw a circle.
- Add the outside tail line.
- Add the inside tail line.
- Draw the outside neck line.
- Add the inside neck line.
- Add the head.
- Draw two legs.
- Erase extra lines. Add two back legs.
- Trace with a marker and color.