Draw an Ankylosaurus dinosaur with huge plates of body armor they needed to protect themselves from attackers.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw an Ankylosaurus
- Draw the shell as shown.
- Add the head.
- Draw the belly underneath.
- Add a tail.
- Add the face and details.
- Start the tops of the legs.
- Add feet, toes and shell line.
- Draw bumps on the shell, and add a background.
- Trace with a marker and color with crayons.