Learn how to draw a Christmas Teddy Bear with this easy step by step tutorial. His simple body is great for those just learning how to draw.
Christmas Teddy Bear Drawing
Teddy Bears come in all shapes and sizes, and all different body poses too. The most familiar may be the one that is sitting and has outstretched arms.
For young students that are just learning how to draw though, this simple version of one that is just lying flat might be easier to get started. By starting with a large square and then adding the head above, and simple arms and legs below, students can concentrate on making the face just the way they want.
Use Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Pin me to Your Pinterest Board!
Christmas Teddy Bear Coloring Page
Materials for Christmas Teddy Bear Drawing
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Step by Step Directions for Christmas Teddy Bear
Time needed: 25 minutes
How to Draw a Teddy Bear
- Draw a square.
- Add head and band above.
- Draw the simple hat.
- Add two matching ears.
- Draw the nose and mouth.
- Add two matching eyes.
- Draw two simple arms.
- Add two legs below.
- Trace with marker and color.