Here’s a tutorial for how to draw Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, which keeps him simple without losing any of his cute details.
For more holiday drawing, see my popular new “Christmas Drawing” ebook in my PDF Shop.
I recommend folding the paper four times to get the creased grid line shown in the tutorial. It really helps students plan the placement of their lines.
- Color print of Rudolph tutorial
- Drawing paper
- Permanent black marker for tracing
- Stabilo Markers
PREP: Draw or print grid lines on paper as shown in tutorial.
1. Draw Rudolph according to the tutorial with a pencil.
2. Trace him and the background with a black marker.
3. Color Rudolph and the background with markers.
NOTE: This post contains an Amazon affiliate link.