Learn how to make a Plesiosaur drawing with this unique tutorial. It lets you imagine what he looks like both in and out of the water.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Plesiosaurus
- Make guidelines. Draw an oval.
- Draw the neck.
- Add a head.
- Draw face and two flippers.
- Draw back flippers. Erase inside lines.
- Draw a tail.
- Erase extra line. Draw water line.
- Erase lines. Draw a background.
- Trace with a marker and color.