Learn how to draw a Corgi, with his large head and stubby legs, which make him look so different from every other breed of dog.
If you draw a Corgi in this sitting position as you get to see all his cute facial features, in a very symmetrical way.
Be sure to include those kind of pointy cheeks, big ears, and white and gold coloring. That’s exactly what makes him so unique.
• Draw a Corgi Dog PDF
• Drawing paper
• Black Sharpie marker, fine tip
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Corgi
- Make guidelines. Start the head.
- Finish with a matching side.
- Start the outer sides of the legs.
- Draw the matching two feet.
- Draw the back legs and the toes.
- Draw two ears.
- Add the eyes, nose and a mouth.
- Add fur lines and a grassy background.
- Trace with a marker and color with crayons.