Learn how to draw a Corgi, with his large head and stubby legs, which make him look so different from every other breed of dog.
If you draw a Corgi in this sitting position as you get to see all his cute facial features, in a very symmetrical way.
Be sure to include those kind of pointy cheeks, big ears, and white and gold coloring. That’s exactly what makes him so unique.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
LOOKING FOR MORE DRAWING PROJECT IDEAS?
There are 200 fun and easy drawing tutorials made just for young artists in my giant How To Draw ebook.
All were created with lots of hands on classroom testing, and designed to take beginner artists from the first step to the last with clear and simple diagrams.
It’s all you need to provide hours of drawing fun with tutorials for Animals, Fish, Insects, Birds, Landscapes, Plants, Transportation, People and much more. Just click on the book or title to learn more.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Corgi
- Make guidelines. Start the head.
- Finish with a matching side.
- Start the outer sides of the legs.
- Draw the matching two feet.
- Draw the back legs and the toes.
- Draw two ears.
- Add the eyes, nose and a mouth.
- Add fur lines and a grassy background.
- Trace with a marker and color with crayons.