Learn how to draw the Parthenon, with this easy step by step tutorial. This facade is true to the original, with its eight symmetrical columns.
- Draw the Parthenon (click to download a PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to draw the Parthenon
- Draw the top triangle.
- Add the panel below.
- Draw the base, the same width.
- Start the tops of the 8 columns.
- Finish the 4 columns on the right.
- Finish the 4 columns on the left.
- Add two vertical lines in each column.
- Draw the top details and add landscaping.
- Trace with a marker and color.