Learn how to draw Ron Weasley from the Harry Potter series with this easy step by step tutorial. As Harry’s best friend, they shared many adventures, to say the least.
A collection of Harry Potter tutorials needs to include his best friend, Ron Weasley. It has been said that cared deeply for those close to him, and would stick up for his friends and family. No wonder he’s another favorite character in the book.
This lesson includes an easy way to draw Ron with his broken wand, which is a little part of his character’s story. It also includes a variation on how to draw the robes that all the Hogwarts students wore. The inside is a deep red and just a few additions to your drawing can easily add that detail.
Interested in making the backgrounds of your characters a little different? Try adding some very simple pointy treelines, and a few castle tops. Easy to do, yet give a hint about where some of the stories took place.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 45 minutes
How to Draw Ron Weasley
- Draw a large U for the head.
- Add bushy hair on top.
- Add ears, more hair, and his face.
- Draw the collar and start the robe.
- Finish the robe and the sweater neckline.
- Draw the sweater edge, pants and shoes.
- Add hands, broken wand and hills in the background.
- Draw tree line and buildings.
- Trace with a marker and color.