There are about a million different ways to draw a house. Don’t get stuck drawing them the same way every time.
Try moving things around a bit, as with this country house tutorial.
• View and download Country House PDF tutorial
• Drawing paper
• Black Sharpie marker
PREP OPTION: Print guide lines on each paper.
1. Students use paper with printed guide lines or they fold it in half twice to make their own.
2. The house is drawn according to the steps shown in the tutorial.
3. Students trace the drawing with a Sharpie marker.
4. The art is colored with a crayon.