Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step how to draw a tutorial and coloring page. Scroll down to learn more and download yours for free.
Now you can learn how to draw a cartoon vampire bat that is more on the silly (instead of scary!) side. A vampire bat with a big head, and even bigger smile, makes him almost cute!
This easy vampire bat tutorial makes use of simple body shapes that are great symmetrical drawing practice for younger elementary students. Younger students can concentrate on making sure their wings match, while older ones could add some shadows here and there. A reader sent in this example recently, and it’s a wonderful example of how lovely a simple marker drawing, colored neatly with crayons, can look.
Pin me to your Pinterest Board
Use the Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Vampire Bat Coloring Page
Materials for a Cartoon Bat Drawing
- Prang Crayons (affiliate link)
- Crayola Crayons (affiliate link)
Directions to Draw a Cartoon Bat Step by Step
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to Draw a Vampire Bat
- Draw a head shape.
- Add a large mouth inside.
- Draw two teeth and tongue.
- Add two laughing eyes and ear lines.
- Draw a round body below the head.
- Add two symmetrical wings.
- Draw two small feet underneath.
- Finish with a background sky and moon.
- Trace with marker and color.