Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw Stitch and and a Stitch Coloring Page. Stitch is from the popular Disney movie “Lilo & Stitch”.
Drawing of Stitch
Stitch, also known by his birth name Experiment 626, is a fictional character in Disney’s Lilo & Stitch movie. The story goes that he is an illegally-made, genetically-engineered, extraterrestrial lifeform resembling a blue koala. His human adopter and best friend is Lilo Pelekai.
Now fans of the movie can learn how to draw Stitch and all his colorful details with the help of a step by step tutorial. This tutorial shows how to draw him sitting in a nice, symmetrical fashion. If students focus on making his shapes evenly balanced, they are bound to end up with a really nice drawing of this popular movie character.
Pin me to your Pinterest Board
Use the Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Stitch Coloring Page
Materials for How to Draw Stitch
How to Draw Stitch Step by Step
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Draw Stitch
- Draw an oval for the head.
- Add the large touching face shapes.
- Fill in the eyes, mouth and wrinkles.
- Add hair squiggle and start the ears.
- Finish the ears and start the arms.
- Add fingers and nails on each.
- Draw the two bottoms of the feet.
- Add the knees and erase the gray lines.
- Trace with a marker and color.