Learn how to draw the Easter Bunny with a step by step video tutorial. Simple shapes make it easy for all ages to draw their own original bunny!
Easter Bunny Tutorial Video
If you’re looking to learn how to draw the Easter Bunny, then this cute bunny holding an egg might be just what you are looking for. His adorable face and side view of his body allow that all important tail to be on full display. The bunny shapes are big and simple, so even young elementary students and can create some cute easter drawings.
The egg in this tutorial is colored with some simple stripes, but students could try to think of their own designs too. Easy Easter drawings seem to all start with bunnies and eggs, but it’s those personal touches that can make a drawing really special!
Join my Email List above to get this instant download!
Easter Bunny Coloring Page
Time lapse drawing of the Easter Bunny
Materials for Easter Bunny Project
- Black Sharpie Marker (affiliate link)
- Prang Crayons (affiliate link)
- Crayola Crayons (affiliate link)
Directions for Easter Bunny Project
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Draw the Easter Bunny
- Draw a slightly tilted head shape.
- Add two ears on top.
- Draw the inside ear lines and body.
- Add the details of the face.
- Draw the feet and tail.
- Add one arm and erase the inside line.
- Draw the egg and belly line.
- Add the background.
- Trace with a marker and color.