Learn how to draw the Easter Bunny with a step by step tutorial. Simple shapes make it easy for all ages to see what they can do.
If you’re looking for a bunny tutorial that has “Easter” written all over it, then this cute bunny holding an egg might be just the ticket. His head is tilted just a bit, one ear is bent, and the side view allows that all important tail to be on full display. The shapes are all big and simple, making this work for even young elementary students.
The egg in this example is colored with some easy stripes, but students could (and should!) try to think of their own design. Step by step tutorials work best when they are just the starting point to some other creative ideas. (Like making your own Easter cards, for instance!)
- Draw the Easter Bunny Tutorial (click for a PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Draw the Easter Bunny
- Draw a slightly tilted head shape.
- Add two ears on top.
- Draw the inside ear lines and body.
- Add the details of the face.
- Draw the feet and tail.
- Add one arm and erase the inside.
- Draw the egg and belly line.
- Add an egg pattern and a background.
- Trace with a market and color.