Here’s how to draw an easy castle that dates back to medieval times. Add mountains in the background for a more dramatic look.
- Medieval Castle PDF (click to open)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 1 hour.
Draw a Castle
- Make guidelines. Draw the door.
- Start the towers.
- Continue the towers and doors.
- Add tower tops and door lines.
- Add more tower and door lines.
- Draw the center tower.
- Draw the windows and flag.
- Add the background mountains.
- Trace the drawing with marker and color with crayons.