Now you can learn how to draw the Taj Mahal with the help of some handy grid paper. It offers straight drawing support without the need for any rulers.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw the Taj Mahal
- Draw bottom steps and center rectangle.
- Add a slightly larger box around the rectangle.
- Draw the symmetrical side panels.
- Add the “onion dome” on top.
- Add spires and two smaller tops.
- Draw all the window and door arches.
- Draw the left tower.
- Draw a matching right tower.
- Trace with marker and color the sky. Add shadows if you wish.