Learn how to draw a Pagoda, which is a typically a many-tiered tower found in India and East Asia. Step by step directions will help you make sense of those all those curvy roof lines.
A pagoda is a tiered tower with multiple eaves common to China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam and other parts of Asia. Most pagodas were built to have a religious function, most often Buddhist but sometimes Taoist, and were often located in or near viharas. The pagoda traces its origins to the stupa of ancient India.
- Download Pagoda House Tutorial
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
- Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Follow the tutorial to draw the pagoda house in pencil.
- Trace the house with a black marker.
- Color the pagoda carefully with crayons.