Learn how to draw a Pagoda in this step by step tutorial. A great chance to practice curvy symmetry, with the very interesting roof lines that most Pagoda’s have.
A pagoda is a tiered building that can be found in Eastern Asia. Some are temples, but some are built just to continue their architectural history.
LIKE THIS DRAWING PROJECT?
There are 200 more fun and easy drawing tutorials like this one, in my giant How To Draw ebook in my PDF Shop.
All were created with lots of hands on classroom testing, and designed to take beginner artists from the first step to the last with clear and simple diagrams.
It’s all you need to provide hours of drawing fun with tutorials for Animals, Fish, Insects, Birds, Landscapes, Plants, Transportation, People and much more.
- Download Pagoda House Tutorial
*The above product link is a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Follow the tutorial to draw the pagoda house in pencil.
- Trace the house with a black marker.
- Color the pagoda carefully with crayons.