Learn how to draw a Pagoda in this step by step tutorial. A great chance to practice curvy symmetry, with the very interesting roof lines that most Pagoda’s have.
A pagoda is a tiered building that can be found in Eastern Asia. Some are temples, but some are built just to continue their architectural history.
- Download Pagoda House Tutorial
- Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Follow the tutorial to draw the pagoda house in pencil.
- Trace the house with a black marker.
- Color the pagoda carefully with crayons.