How to draw a shop, which can easily turn into something for pets, candy, toys, etc. The basics of the door and widows are there to get creative with.
My experience is that young students, as young as five or six, love to buildings from their surroundings. Adding a very simple awning to a pretend store makes it a little extra special.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw the shop in pencil.
- The shop is traced with a black marker.
- The shop is colored carefully with crayons.