Add some fun to your architecture drawing by learning how to draw a cafe. Old fashioned buildings have so many interesting features, like rounded windows and doors.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
LOOKING FOR MORE DRAWING PROJECT IDEAS?
There are 200 fun and easy drawing tutorials made just for young artists in my giant How To Draw ebook.
All were created with lots of hands on classroom testing, and designed to take beginner artists from the first step to the last with clear and simple diagrams.
It’s all you need to provide hours of drawing fun with tutorials for Animals, Fish, Insects, Birds, Landscapes, Plants, Transportation, People and much more. Just click on the book or title to learn more.
Time needed: 1 hour.
Draw a Cafe
- Draw the ground line and a rectangle above.
- Start the awning with a rectangle.
- Finish the awning shape above.
- Draw the second story on top.
- Add windows and pipe.
- Draw a door and large window.
- Add awning scallop edge and “Cafe” letters.
- Add potted plant and stone walkway.
- Trace with a marker and color with crayons.