1st Grade | 2nd Grade | 3rd Grade | 4th Grade | 5th Grade | Crayons | Draw Buildings | Drawing | Kindergarten
Easy How to Draw a Cafe Tutorial and Cafe Coloring Page
Add some fun to your architecture drawing by learning how to draw a cafe. Old fashioned buildings have so many interesting features, like rounded windows and doors.
This cafe tutorial is a great way in practicing drawing stores and their features. You can use this tutorial to create multiple different stores next to each and develop your own city! This drawing is more focused on older buildings which you can attach to modern ones to show an evolving street full of stores.
As mentioned, rounded windows and door are usual signs of older architecture. You can imagine that the cafe you are drawing was built many years ago and has been serving happy customers ever since! Whatever story you choose to give your artwork helps bring it to life.
Save me to your Pinterest Board!
Use the Button below to download a PDF Tutorial
Cafe Coloring Page
Materials for Cafe Project
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Step by Step Directions for Cafe Project
Time needed: 1 hour.
Draw a Cafe
- Draw the ground line and a rectangle above.
- Start the awning with a rectangle.
- Finish the awning shape above.
- Draw the second story on top.
- Add windows and pipe.
- Draw a door and large window.
- Add awning scallop edge and “Cafe” letters.
- Add potted plant and stone walkway.
- Trace with a marker and color with crayons.