If your students are interested in learning how to draw simple buildings, then this French cafe is right up their alley.
My experience has been that students LOVE to draw old fashioned doors and awnings, so this is bound to capture their attention.
- Download French Cafe PDF template
- Multimedia paper
- Black Sharpie marker
- Tempera cake paints
- Prep: Print or fold paper to make guide lines.
- Students follow the Cafe tutorial to draw the shop.
- The drawing is traced with a black Sharpie.
- The drawing is painted with tempera paints. It’s best to keep the building colors dark and bold and the sky a more watery blue for contrast.