Add some fun to your architecture drawing by learning how to draw a cafe. Old fashioned buildings have so many interesting features, like rounded windows and doors.
- Draw a Cafe PDF Tutorial (click to open)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 1 hour.
Draw a Cafe
- Draw the ground line and a rectangle above.
- Start the awning with a rectangle.
- Finish the awning shape above.
- Draw the second story on top.
- Add windows and pipe.
- Draw a door and large window.
- Add awning scallop edge and “Cafe” letters.
- Add potted plant and stone walkway.
- Trace with a marker and color with crayons.