Learn how to draw a peacock by turning many of this bird’s amazing details into a few simple and easy shapes to draw. Then have fun coloring away!
Round out the feathers to look more like petals, and keep the head sleek with a few sprigs on his crown. You’ll be left with some very fun shapes to color.
Another option is to use metallic markers to highlight some details when you are done. They really have the same kind of sheen that real peacock feathers have.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to draw a Peacock
- Make guidelines. Draw the belly.
- Add the neck and head.
- Add wings, face and feet.
- Draw two bottom feathers.
- Draw center back feather.
- Add feather to either side.
- Fill in with two more feathers.
- Draw spots on feathers. Add ground line.
- Trace and color with crayons.