Easy How to Draw a Bulldog Face and Bulldog Face Coloring Page
Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Bulldog Face and a Bulldog Face Coloring Page. It’s another addition to my Animals in Sweaters collection!
Three are about three lessons packed into this How to Draw a Bulldog Face tutorial! One is a lesson obviously how to draw the face for starters. Then there’s an example how to add some fur lines, in a fun way by making them radiate out from the face. Changing up the spacing will make the fur either look lighter or darker, depending on how close the lines are. And third, when this black and white dog is wearing a very colorful sweater – there’s a fun lesson about contrast. It makes for a very interesting drawing, just because there is so much difference in the dog and what it is wearing. Either way, I hope your students enjoy this addition to my “Animals in Sweaters” drawing collection!
Use the Button below to download a PDF Tutorial
Bulldog Face Coloring Page
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. Don’t waste your money on the cheapest brand. These make nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a nice dark black color.
- Stabilo Power Wallet Coloring Pens. The only brand I have used in my after school classes, as well as all my sample marker art.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Time needed: 45 minutes.
Step by step Directions for a Bulldog Face
- Start with the muzzle shape shown.
- Add the eye shapes and chin below.
- Draw the two eyes and nose.
- Add a head shape around the mouth and the eyes.
- Draw a simple sweater shape below the head.
- Add two folded ears at the top of the head.
- Erase lines inside the ears and add curved lines for the sweater.
- Fill in the sweater with fun patterns.
- Trace with a black marker. Add texture lines to the head, varying the space to change the value. Fill the sweater in with colors.