2nd Grade | 3rd Grade | 4th Grade | 5th Grade | Crayons | Dogs | Drawing | Easy How to Draw Tutorials | How to Draw Animals
Easy How to Draw a Bulldog Tutorial and Bulldog Coloring Page
Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Bulldog and a Bulldog Coloring Page. This step by step tutorial makes the most of his cute features.
To make a dog look like a bulldog, you need to be sure to have the round head, droopy cheeks and very squat but muscular body. The combination is probably what makes him such a lovable animal whether for home or as something to represent your school.
This new tutorial will walk students through the process of drawing a symmetrical bulldog face, and then a side view of the muscular looking body behind. It’s my favorite way to show the most of any animal, while keeping the tutorial easy for those just learning how to draw.
Use Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Bulldog Coloring Page
Materials for Bulldog Drawing
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Step by Step Directions for Bulldog Drawing
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Draw a Bulldog
- Draw a circle head and two eyes.
- Start the left side of the cheek.
- Draw a matching right cheek.
- Erase lines and finish the face. Start the two ears on top.
- Finish the ears and draw a body below.
- Attach two front legs.
- Draw two back legs.
- Draw the tail and leg details. Add a horizon line.
- Trace with a marker and color.