Here’s how to draw a polar bear with just a few simple, symmetrical shapes. Narrow eyes and a small forehead let you know exactly who he is.
There are just a few details that make a drawing of a polar bear pretty unmistakable – a small forehead, wide neck, and lightly colored muzzle. Make sure you include these an no one will doubt what you have just drawn.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 45 minutes.
Polar Bear Tutorial
- Make guidelines. Start the top of the head.
- Draw the sides of the head.
- Add a hexagon nose.
- Add mouth lines.
- Start the top of the muzzle.
- Finish the bottom of the muzzle.
- Draw two eyes.
- Add two ears.
- Trace and color with crayons.