If you want to draw a bear face, one that is easy enough for even kinders to tackle, this one will do nicely.
Make sure though to begin with the two center guidelines in place. They may be folded, or drawn, they just make a big difference when students are deciding where their lines need to be. You’ll be surprised how many more large heads you get, than if just had blank paper.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Draw a Bear Face
- Draw an upside down U.
- Add a circle nose.
- Draw an upside down heart shape.
- Add two circles on the sides for eyes.
- Draw two ears.
- Add large U for the mouth.
- Add inside lip line.
- Add teeth and grass in the background.
- Trace with a marker and color.