If you want to draw a bear face, one that is easy enough for even kinders to tackle, this one will do the trick. It doesn’t get much easier.
Make sure though to begin with the two center guide lines in place. They may be folded, or drawn, they just make a big difference when students are deciding where their lines need to be. You’ll be surprised how many more large heads you get, than if just had blank paper.
LIKE THIS DRAWING PROJECT?
There are 200 more fun and easy drawing tutorials like this one, in my giant How To Draw ebook in my PDF Shop.
All were created with lots of hands on classroom testing, and designed to take beginner artists from the first step to the last with clear and simple diagrams.
It’s all you need to provide hours of drawing fun with tutorials for Animals, Fish, Insects, Birds, Landscapes, Plants, Transportation, People and much more.
- Black marker
- Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw the bear in pencil.
- The bear is traced with a black marker.
- The bear is colored carefully with crayons.