Learn how to draw a Panda Bear with this easy step by step tutorial. It’s hard to resist that super cute face.
This panda has all the qualities I would look for, when showing young elementary students how to draw a panda. The head and body are made with simple shapes that easily distinguish between the black and white parts, and he (or she) is sitting in a nice, balanced way.
Symmetrical images are always helpful as you only really need how to figure out how to draw half of the animal, and then copy for the rest.
- How to Draw a Panda Bear (click for a PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to Draw a Panda Bear
- Draw the chin.
- Finish the top of the head.
- Add two ears.
- Start the arms.
- Finish the arms
- Add two legs and belly lines.
- Draw the eyes, nose, mouth and fur.
- Finish with horizon line and bamboo trees.
- Trace with marker and color.