Learn how to draw an igloo that looks round with this step by step tutorial. A few strategically curved lines will make all the difference.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw an Igloo
- Draw a large upside down curve.
- Connect the bottom with a curve.
- Start the door with another upside down curve.
- Draw the inside curve of the door.
- Connect the door to the dome.
- Draw curved horizontal lines.
- Add alternating vertical lines as shown.
- Add details to the door.
- Trace and color.